Ir Saunad

Message not sent. Fill in all fields.

Ir Saunad / Description

The company is an importer, wholesaler and retailer or infrared saunas.
Our clients are hardware stores, construction companies and private persons.
We are interested in long-term cooperation with construction and retail businesses as well as expanding our resale network.
You’ll find our saunas in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu and Jõhvi.

What makes infrared sauna different from traditional sauna is that at relatively low temperatures sweating is still intensive because tissues are heated in depth, whereas the temperature of body cells increases to the optimum of 38.5°C. This temperature rise is achieved with a heating element that emits lower-frequency heat than e.g. a fireplace. However, the heat has a longer wavelength. As there is no radioactivity, this type of heat radiation is completely harmless. An essential difference from traditional sauna is that the body is not heated by air but directly by infrared radiation. The heat penetrates as far as 4 cm into the tissues, releasing several harmful compounds such as toxins, nicotine, alcohol, cholesterol and heavy metals (lead, zinc, nickel, quick silver, aluminium, tin).

In an infrared sauna, the heating elements use 20% of their energy for heating the air and the rest of the 80% for taking the heat to deeper skin layers and keeping it there. In an infrared sauna people sweat three times more than in a traditional sauna. They start sweating already in 10 minutes. After sauna it is not recommended to wash with cold water as muscles are quite warm.