Articles and news
Balteco is taking part in Habitare, Helsinki 12.09 – 16.09.2012Balteco is taking part in the largest and most prestigious furniture, design, and interior design fair in Finland – Habitare in Helsinki. Habitare is the annual Finnish largest and most prestigious furniture, design, and interior design fair.
This year, Helsinki is the World Design Capital and as part of it, several interesting exhibitions and events are taking place simultaneously with the fair.
This year, Balteco presents eight products at the Habitare fair, four of which are Xonyx stone mass baths, three are acrylic baths, and one is the Xonyx TM stone mass massage panel:
1. Piano – XonyxTM stone mass bath; dimensions 170 x 100 x 65 cm; designer Aivar Habakukk
2. Piano Hydro – XonyxTM stone mass bath with hydromassage; dimensions 170 x 100 x 65 cm; designer Aivar Habakukk
3. Mezzo – XonyxTM stone bath; dimensions 182 x 86 x 63 cm; designer Mait Mahlapuu
4. Senzo – XonyxTM stone bath; dimensions 180 x 90 x 65 cm; designer Harri Ehrlich
5. Mio – XonyxTM massage panel; dimensions 24 x 149 x 33 cm; designer Maris Korrol
6. Rhea – acrylic bath; dimensions 149 x 100 x 63 cm, designer Mati Õunapuu
7. Loop – acrylic bath; dimensions 189 x 89 x 67 cm; designers Aivar Habakukk and Andres Uuetoa
8. Orion – acrylic bath; dimensions 169 x 102 x 66 cm; designer Tõnis Krikk
Plan your participation already today, we’ll be welcoming you in booth 3e10.
The fair is open:
12.09.2012 at 14:00 – 18:00 (only with invitations)
13.09.2012 at 10:00 – 19:00 (till 14:00, only with invitations)
14.09.2012 at 10:00 – 19:00
15.09.2012 at 10:00 – 18:00
16.09.2012 at 10:00 – 18:00
Piano – XonyxTM stone mass bath
Mezzo – XonyxTM stone bath
Senzo – XonyxTM stone bath
Mio – XonyxTM massage panel
Rhea – acrylic bath
Loop – acrylic bath
Orion – acrylic bath
You may also be interested in the following articles
Xonyx massive stone is a unique composite formula created by a leading European solid surface bath manufacturer Balteco. Xonyx massive stone is a homogeneous mixture of selected mineral fi llers and polyester resin with acrylic compounds.